<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 29, 2003

Manhattan Transfer's Merry Christmas: After Christmas dinner, the Manhattan Transfer family retires to the cards and games room. Smokes are passed around, and the good scotch is poured. Let us listen in to the holiday merrymaking.

"Yeti."

"No. I'm sorry. The answer is Abominable Snowman."

"Same thing. Give me the pie."

"Not a chance. They aren't even spelled alike."

"It's species and genus. My answer is right."

"Except that's not what the card says."

"Fuck you. Give me the card."

"Don't get excited."

"I can't believe you are going to try to steal the game on Christmas. You're a dick."

"Fine. Fine. I'll let you have it."

"Oh no you don't. Do not fucking act like it's charity you are giving to me."

"Fine, bro. Whatever. You deserve to win it. It's yours."

"Thanks. That's better."

"Of course, you still got the answer wrong…"