<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Eurotrash v. Overserved:
"The first time I met Jean Luc Godard I was so emotional I vomitted on him. This was an expression of my love."--Bernardo Bertolucci at last week's lunch for the Week.
This reminded me of the first time Overserved met Eurotrash. Only he vomitted on himself. In a cab. And he wasn't emotional. He was drunk. Nevertheless, it was the true expression of their love.

After he vomitted Overserved turned to me, his closest friend, and said, "I'm going to kick your ass in a minute. Right now I'm going into the john to wash this shit off me. Get me a Captain Morgan and coke."

Happy Valentine's Day.

More Like This:
Eurotrash and Overserved Announce Their Engagement [Eurotrash]
Elizabeth Spiers Tries to Learn About Love from Sixties Retreatds [The Kicker]
Paul Frankenstein Sits Near Me, Politely Declines to Mention That I Was Drunk, But Sneaks Away Before We Get A Chance to Speak [Paul Frankenstein]
Scarily Close to Actual Reporting on the Lunch [Amy Langfield]