<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

I'm Thirsty A Day Early: I can usually hold out until Wednesday before the urge to pour poison through my viens becomes irresistable (seeing as I'm typically palatic from brunch on most Sundays this is perhaps not such a great feat). But by midweek I'm starved for action and thirsty for whiskey.

Which is typically awful because as far as I can tell there is nothing to do in this city on Wednesday. I try to plan around it by arranging dinners and after-dinner drinks. Often enough, these evenings are a little tame for my tastes but marginally better than cruising the dive bars on my own.

Well, guess what people? It's Tuesday. The thirst has come a day early. Where are we drinking tonight?

Because, you know, we are drinking tonight.

We. Are. Drinking. Tonight.