<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 12, 2004

Never Staying in Again. Ever. Ash first said it in my comments, and the wisdom of these words was proved again last night. After a weekend which began on Tuesday, involved too much liquid self-medication, and had left me feeling as if my insides were rotting out, I decided to have a quiet night at home on Sunday.

This morning my cell phone is full of evidence that this was not a good decision. Texts and voicemails full of sound and fury signifying fun. Friends played pool with an Oscar winner until 3 in the morning. Sully celebrated the end of Lent by leading an entire bar singing Frank Sinatra songs. The Columbia graduate who used to be a stripper and now is going to law school was out celebrating her birthday and new breasts.

Never staying in again. Ever.