<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Culture Anyone? 

After reviewing the second quarter earnings report, I've decided to expand my portfolio from International Capitalism and Decadence Blogging to include writing about cultural events in New York City. I've got a good gig lined up at a ink-and-paper daily. If you have any suggestions for events, shows, books, magazines, music or institutions that you'd like to see covered please send me an email. If you're in a band or run a reading series or swallow swords or whatever, get in touch. One caveat: due to some arcane scheduling rules, concerts and other events should take place between Thursday and Monday.

Update: If you are an editor and want to put in a competing or complimentary bid for my scribbling services, feel free to send an email my way.