<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Everyone Goes Out On Monday Nights 

Monday is the new, uhm, what? I forget where we were with this. At some point it was Thursday is the Friday, and that got progressively pushed back. Now it is Monday.

As I noted a few weeks ago, I've been trying to play nice on Mondays. Last night I was on my way home at ten past ten when I got the following calls.
"Hey, I'm going to this club over on C and 10th. The DJ is amazing. You'll love it."

"We're in Blind Tiger. There are forty-three kinds of whiskey. Where are you?"

"On my way to the Rivington Delancy. It's amateur strip night. You should totally come along."

"Hey, MT, this is Jenn from the Idiot. A bunch of us are getting together downtown tonight for a reunion. Eveyone wants you to show up."
This Monday night thing is not going to be easy.