<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Overserved's Advice On The Upcoming Vacation 

In two weeks Manhattan Transfer will be trading in the grey cold of the streets of New York for ten days of adventure in Costa Rica. Since most of my foreign travel has been restricted to Europe, I've been asking everyone for advice about where to go, what to do and how to prepare.

So far my more adventurous younger brother Overserved has provided the best advice.

MT: What does one wear when white water rafting, zip lining and touring cloud forests?

Overserved: Dinner jacket for white water rafting. Tuxedo for zip lines. Coat and Tails for Cloud Forests. Beware of Cloud city. Lando Calrissian is not to be trusted.

Also: When I'm gone I probably won't have much access to the blogosphere. I've lined up a half-time guest blogger but there's room for another. If you've any interest (no blogging experience necessary!) drop me a line.