<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Paris Hilton's Cell Phone Number 

Can someone tell me what happened to Paris Hilton while I was away? I looked through the obituaries over the weekend but apparently the young thing is still alive.

I know something must have happened because I'm getting an insane amount of page views from this link. Back in this blog's infancy, Felix Salmon of Memefirst implied that I had posted Paris Hilton's phone number. This was only half-true, as you'll see if you click through to the link and exercise a bit of common sense. Nonetheless, I've been getting hits from Felix's post consistently ever since. Usually it's only a couple each day, beginning shortly after the work day ends. Over the weekend the number of people who want to call Paris grew into the thousands. Since I've only just returned to New York City and the interwebs, I have no idea what's going on. Anyone have a clue?