<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Pacific Northwest Bound 

There's good news and there's bad news. Or, uhm, there's news. You choose which is which.

The [good/bad] news is that this will be my last post until the Monday after next. I'm boarding a plane bound for Seattle, and may drive down to Portland. I have no real itinerary or agenda, except to test how the Pacific air affects a whiskey hangover. If you have any suggestions for things/people to see/do/avoid while I'm out there, please email me at manhattantransfer(at)gmail(dot)com or leave a comment.

The [good/bad] news is that I'm handing the keys to the MT estate back over to Miss Anna. You remember her? The dangerous little girl who ran this place while I was down in Costa Rica. Well, she'll be back next week. You are warned.